Knotty Musings

Ideas, philosophies, and evil plots to take over the world through love hatched here.


I Am Enough

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.
We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?

Actually, who are you not to be?
You are a child of God.
Your playing small does not serve the world.

There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people
won't feel insecure around you.
We are all meant to shine, as children do.

We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us.
It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone.
And as we let our own light shine,

we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically
liberates others." ~ Marianne Williamson


Remove the Nots

Remove the Nots

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Need Some New Ways to Say I Love You?

"831 means 'I Love You'
8 letters
3 words
1 meaning."

"You made me love you, by just being you."

"I love you and that's the beginning of everything."

"Of all that this life has to offer, the thing I long for is to wake up in your arms...safe, secure, and above all, loved -- without love, the moment means nothing."

Missing you is like being lost in a black and white
world; everything seems so faded and lonely."

"I don't want to dream of you anymore. I want you for real."

"Saying I love you isn't half as important as meaning it."

"For yesterday's memories, today's love, and tomorrow's dreams I love you."

"If there's time for only three words in my lifetime, it would be, I love you."

"It's not my fault I love you. You're the one who started it." Sure happy you did!

"Man loves money, bees love honey, flowers love dew, and I love you!"

"Kissing you is like eating my favorite dessert. Once I start, it is hard to stop."

"If you're asking if I need you, the answer is forever. If you're asking if I will leave you, the answer is never. If you're asking what I value, the answer is you. If you asking if I love you, the answer is I DO."

"My love for you is like the air I breath. I can't see it, but I always feel it, and most importantly...I can't live without it."

"Love gives you courage, being loved gives you strength."

"The best part of life is happiness whereas the best part of happiness is love."

"You have given and taken a lot of things from me. You gave me a reason to smile, and took away my ability to love anyone else. "

"Love me when I least deserve it, because that's when I need it most."

"Never regret anything that made you smile."

"Love makes the strongest man weak and the weakest heart strong."

"I'd rather be missing you than loving someone else."

"The passions of love ignite, the emotions of love kindle, but the actions of love set the heart ablaze."

"When I wake up, turn over, and see you lying next me, I can't help but smile; it will be a good day simply because I started it with you."

"It doesn't make me feel as though you are quite as far away from me when we are looking at the same moon "

"Thinking you are in love is torture; knowing you are in love is comforting; feeling you are in love is to truly be alive."

"Love is like diving headfirst into the unknown, and yet not being afraid to hit the pavement."

"Love is not about finding somebody who is flawless. Love is about finding somebody with a good many flaws and loving each and every flaw as if it were a quality. "

"When you say you love me, the world stops for a moment, the stars stop shining, the moon stops glowing, the earth stops breathing, all that's alive is our love ... I love you."

"I love you more today than yesterday but far less than tomorrow."

"When I think of you...my heart smiles. "

"Love gives us a reason to go after what we want most."

"I'm all bruised up because I keep falling for you."

"I love you more than my teddy bear, but please, don't tell him . ."

No comments:

Post a Comment