Knotty Musings

Ideas, philosophies, and evil plots to take over the world through love hatched here.


I Am Enough

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.
We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?

Actually, who are you not to be?
You are a child of God.
Your playing small does not serve the world.

There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people
won't feel insecure around you.
We are all meant to shine, as children do.

We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us.
It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone.
And as we let our own light shine,

we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically
liberates others." ~ Marianne Williamson


Remove the Nots

Remove the Nots

Friday, February 20, 2009

Whew!!!! Miracle of Miracles!!!


Well it appears that Zinger might be hinting that she wants a bath lol!!!!

Hello friends,

I haven't posted here in awhile because I have been BURIED in finals prep. With that said, I am very happy to report that I ACED the final with a perfect score of 100%!!!! I think the professor was as surprised as I was. She high -fived me as she handed it to me. The only thing remaining for finals now is 4 more documents for the WORD class and then awaiting grades so I can turn them in for tuition reimbursement.

I can enjoy a blissful 2 week break!!! Crochet, visiting with friends, and downtime here I come!!!

Speaking of crochet and knitting, tomorrow I will get to do it for the majority of the day!!! I'm participating in the Project Linus Make A Blanket event in the morning and guild in the afternoon. Ahhhhhhh heaven!!! Community potluck and yarnie stuff!!

That's about all of the excitement going on in this little corner of the world.

Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute picture. I love cats.
    I am glad that your finals are almost over. You came out with flying colors!
    Have fun crocheting this weekend,

    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!! Zinger is quite the character.

    The hard work definitely paid off on the final. It was such a relief.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your baby! My cats don't seem to like getting in the sink, but they sure love the counter tops. I'm glad school is going great. Cindy

    ReplyDelete