1. beer conditions the hair
2. cooking spray will dry finger nail polish
3. will condition your hair in 15 minutes
4. will KILL LICE, it will also condition your hair
5. – paint on your face, allow it to dry, peel off and see the dead skin and blackheads if any
6. Shiny Hair – use brewed Lipton Tea
7. into your bath water
9. on it!
10. Spray and rub in, kill insect! stings too
11. Bee stings – meat tenderizer
12. Preparation H
13. Preparation H
14. (glue is used instead of sutures at most hospitals)
16. Athletes feet – cornstarch
18. to clean dishwasher pipes. Just put in the detergent section and run a cycle, it will also clean a toilet. (Wow, and we drink this stuff)
19. plain yogurt as a finger paint, your kids will love it and it won’t hurt them if they eat it!
20. – will get scratches out of CD’s! Wipe off with a
21. Sticking bicycle chain – no-stick cooking spray
22. will also remove paint, and grease from your hands! Keep a can in your garage for your hubby
23. will remove ink from the face of dolls
24. and watch them slide on
26. Body paint – mixed with food coloring. Heat the Crisco in the microwave, pour in to an empty film container and mix with the food color of your choice!
27. in a container, tie a rubber band around a section of the T-shirt and soak
28. , soak for 20 min. and let dry, will last for many years!
29. will hold toast and CD’s!
31. Wine stains, pour on the and watch it absorb into the salt. Also takes out stains from your coffee cup.
32. To remove wax – Take a paper towel and iron it over the wax stain, it will absorb into the towel. (This works on gum also).
34. , soak overnight!
39. it will also remove grease stains from the driveway overnight. We know it will take corrosion from car batteries!
40. sprinkle and let stand for 24 hours. Maybe this will work if you get them back again.
41. FRESH FLOWERS longer Add a little Clorox
42. When you go to buy bread in the grocery store, have you ever wondered which is the freshest, so you “squeeze” for freshness or softness? Did you know that bread is delivered fresh to the stores five days a week? Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Each day has a different color twist tie. They are:
Monday Tuesday =
So if today was Thursday, you would want red twist tie; not white which is Fridays (almost a week old)! The colors go alphabetically by color