Knotty Musings

Ideas, philosophies, and evil plots to take over the world through love hatched here.


I Am Enough

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.
We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?

Actually, who are you not to be?
You are a child of God.
Your playing small does not serve the world.

There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people
won't feel insecure around you.
We are all meant to shine, as children do.

We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us.
It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone.
And as we let our own light shine,

we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically
liberates others." ~ Marianne Williamson


Remove the Nots

Remove the Nots

Thursday, September 3, 2009

For all of the perceived evils of social networking, there are so many ways it can be used for knowledge. This site provides a little guidance for families:

http://ping.fm/2dpDr

2 comments:

  1. Hi Paulissa,
    I love all your blogs so much! I think this is the one you wanted me to see. I love the header I love the music, I absolutely love Sunflowers and birds so I think it is just beautiful. I am amazed at all your interesting information, view, quotes, recipes, I don't see how you keep up with it all.

    I hope your Dr's appt. goes well. I know how hard it is when you are recovering and you want to do more than you should.

    I love Zydeco music. I haven't heard a lot of it but what I have heard I love. I guess that is something else we have in common.

    I was thinking that I post on so many blogs but there are three or four that I feel like I have met and know. You are one of those.

    Our internet provider has been shut off here for hours and it just came back on so I wanted to post here real quick before it goes off again. I hope it is Cox and not something dh has done when he was connecting stuff.

    Have a great time tonight and don't get carried away too much with dancing.

    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Iris,

    The show was lots of fun. We danced a couple - the dance floor was small so it was kind of hard to swing dance but we tried!

    There is another post that has a picture of a bluebird vase and I thought of you.

    I do hope the internet issues have been ironed out. I missed you!!

    ReplyDelete