Knotty Musings

Ideas, philosophies, and evil plots to take over the world through love hatched here.


I Am Enough

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.
We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?

Actually, who are you not to be?
You are a child of God.
Your playing small does not serve the world.

There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people
won't feel insecure around you.
We are all meant to shine, as children do.

We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us.
It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone.
And as we let our own light shine,

we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically
liberates others." ~ Marianne Williamson


Remove the Nots

Remove the Nots

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Walking The Cares Away

Good morning friends,

Well the weather has been warming up and allowing for more outdoor walks so David and I have been taking advantage of that. Sunday we walked 3.75 miles along the riverfront trail, and last night we walked 1.5 miles around the park by our house. It's so nice to get out and meet some of our neighbors and get some fresh air.

I've been struggling once again with my algebra and am NOT happy that I have to re-test on my first exam right out of the chute!!! Clearing fractions will be the death of me yet!!!!! So. . .I will be heading to the math center Friday to get help with my problem areas and then re-test Saturday morning. This is soooooooo frustrating!!! One would think that having math as my only class this quarter would help but it STILLLLLLLLLL takes me so long to get the concepts that everything is a rush. I will still be trying to understand an old concept while we're moving on to a new one.

It will get better I hope and who knows? This may be the quarter that I break down and get a tutor.

No comments:

Post a Comment