Knotty Musings

Ideas, philosophies, and evil plots to take over the world through love hatched here.


I Am Enough

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.
We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?

Actually, who are you not to be?
You are a child of God.
Your playing small does not serve the world.

There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people
won't feel insecure around you.
We are all meant to shine, as children do.

We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us.
It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone.
And as we let our own light shine,

we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically
liberates others." ~ Marianne Williamson


Remove the Nots

Remove the Nots

Friday, July 3, 2009

Bloggers Oath

I found this on the following blog and it is sooooooooo true. . .


http://healthymamato3.blogspot.com/2009/06/bloggers-oath.html?showComment=1246632804597#c2458799001938849471


A Blogger's Oath

1) I will have a cup of tea in the morning and read my newspaper like I used to, before opening up my BLOG.

2) I will eat breakfast with a knife and fork and not with one hand typing.

3) I will get dressed before noon.

4) I will make an attempt to clean the house, wash clothes, and plan dinner before even thinking of BLOGGING.

5) I will sit down and write a letter to those unfortunate few friends and family that are BLOGGING - DEPRIVED.

6) I will call someone on the phone who I cannot contact via. MY BLOG.

7) I will read a book...If I still remember how.

8) I will listen to those around me and their needs and stop telling them to turn the TV down so I can hear the music on my computer while I am BLOGGING.

9) I will not be tempted during TV commercials to check for BLOG Comments posted.

10) I will try and get out of the house at least once a week, if it is necessary or not.

11) I will remember that my bank is not forgiving if I forget to balance my cheque book because I was too busy composing BLOGS.

12) Last, but not least, I will remember that I must go to bed sometime...and MY BLOG will always be there tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. I had to smile as I do recognize myself in the bloggers oath. It is very easy to spend too much time blogging.

    Iris

    ReplyDelete