I found this on the following blog and it is sooooooooo true. . .
2) I will eat breakfast with a knife and fork and not with one hand typing.
3) I will get dressed before noon.
4) I will make an attempt to clean the house, wash clothes, and plan dinner before even thinking of BLOGGING.
5) I will sit down and write a letter to those unfortunate few friends and family that are BLOGGING - DEPRIVED.
6) I will call someone on the phone who I cannot contact via. MY BLOG.
7) I will read a book...If I still remember how.
8) I will listen to those around me and their needs and stop telling them to turn the TV down so I can hear the music on my computer while I am BLOGGING.
9) I will not be tempted during TV commercials to check for BLOG Comments posted.
10) I will try and get out of the house at least once a week, if it is necessary or not.
11) I will remember that my bank is not forgiving if I forget to balance my cheque book because I was too busy composing BLOGS.
12) Last, but not least, I will remember that I must go to bed sometime...and MY BLOG will always be there tomorrow.