Knotty Musings

Ideas, philosophies, and evil plots to take over the world through love hatched here.


I Am Enough

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.
We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?

Actually, who are you not to be?
You are a child of God.
Your playing small does not serve the world.

There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people
won't feel insecure around you.
We are all meant to shine, as children do.

We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us.
It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone.
And as we let our own light shine,

we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically
liberates others." ~ Marianne Williamson


Remove the Nots

Remove the Nots

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

New Feature

Hi friends,

I haven't been able to hang out here much as of late (finals are looming and I'm struggling with the math) but I wanted to roll out a new feature. Each day I will try to post a new inspirational video for you to check out. Not necessarily hymns but uplifting nonetheless.

2 comments:

  1. That will be nice Paulissa. I am sure that there are many who need something inspirational every day even if they don't post I bet a lot of people will enjoy the videos.

    I have been busy too. I have had a cold for two weeks, I broke off a capped front tooth and had root canal, that was fun! Washing machine repair came out for third time and finally ordered a new control panel, so laundry has been when ever the machine decides to work. I have been crocheting dishcloths. i find it is good for my left hand/wrist that broke last year. It helps me to grasp the yarn and hold it as tight as it needs to be. Our beam that supports the rafters in our garage broke and everything stored had to come down including my dolls, so I have been having fun dressing them and posting some of them.

    Good luck with your math and finals.

    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Iris,

    Sorry to hear you've been sick. It seems to be going around.

    Glad you can get to your dolls now - I know you're having fun.

    Thanks I've been struggling allllllll quarter but am still trying to pass this class.

    ReplyDelete